Monday, November 26, 2012

10 Songs To Feel Feelings To

Finals time is approaching in the next couple weeks, which basically means me reading and rereading and revising to death pieces I have already written until they're acceptable for a dang portfolio. That being said, I'm starting to hate every word that has come out of my dumb brain. Here is some cool music for you to play instead of read the words that come out of my brain. xoxo, Alicia


"Welcome Home" - Radical Face

"Yo Yo Bye Bye" - Why?

"The Bad in Each Other" - Feist

"Alone, Jealous, and Stoned" - Secret Machines

"Funtimes in Babylon" - Father John Misty

"Ultimatum" - The Long Winters

"John Allyn Smith Sails" - Okkervil River

"Leonard" - Sharon Van Etten

"Cheerleader" - St. Vincent

"Werewolf" - Fiona Apple


No comments:

Post a Comment